ROKA Sports Men's Viper Elite Swim Skin - Black Red
3 Bln 1.099.700/Bln
6 Bln 549.850/Bln
12 Bln 274.950/Bln&am
For the next non-wetsuit race on your calendar, the ROKA Sports Men’s Viper X Swimskin offers the ultimate in a performance swimskin. Nearly 25% of the athletes at Kona in 2015 wore Viper swimskins over any others. The Viper X is the next generation of ROKA’s swimskins and their fastest one yet.
Fabric & Fit
- Made of two varieties of premium stretch-woven textile from Italy.
- Polyester/Nylon blend.
- Includes a hydrophobic Teflon® coating.
- Uses high tech bonded seam construction with novel hidden stitching.
- Strategically designed with pattern and panel layout to liberate your arms and provide needed support.
- For care, hand wash in cold fresh water after each use and hang dry inside out.
- Suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
- Swimskin should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting breathing or arm movement.
- Meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or racing suit during the swim portion—they are specific, high performance garments not meant for wear alone as they are see-through under certain light or when wet.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly.
- If between sizes, consider sizing up due to the compression taping throughout.
Features & Benefits
- Men’s swimskin.
- Thermo-bonded “X” taping on the interior provides strategic support, enhanced connection and power without restricting breathing or adding any drag to the ultrafast hydrophobic suit.
- Refinements to sizing and construction details improve stretch and comfort in armpits.
- Includes a low-profile zipper.
- Incorporates all the latest advances in performance swimwear materials and construction.
- Features hidden innovation from ROKA’s design research on the Maverick X project and years of athlete testing and feedback.
- USAT and WTC legal.