Kask Protone Road Helmet - Yellow
3 Bln 1.300.000/Bln
6 Bln 650.000/Bln
12 Bln 325.000/Bln
- Aero Control: Wind-tunnel tested for aerodynamic performance in multiple riding positions.
- Octo-fit with gel pads and easy-adjust rubberized dial for optimum comfort. The lightweight floating cradle is highly adjustable for any head shape.
- Kask MIT Technology: A higher level of protection thanks to a polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- The inner strengthening frame is designed to prevent the helmet from breaking into pieces on impact.
- Superior shock absorption thanks to innovative in-moulding' technology.
- Removable and washable inner padding Coolmax® fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process and anti-sweat, anti-irritation eco-leather chinstrap.
- Hi-viz stickers to improve visibility in low light
- Weighs only 215g in M
- Bag included
- CE EN 1078 - CPSC 1203
3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
The special internal padding is based on an innovative multi-layer open cell construction process that gives maximum comfort and performance thanks to a series of technical features: - Several ventilation holes that reduce the head-to-pad contact surface by70% compared to standard designs - 5mm thick padding material that wicks moisture away from the head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell – fast - Excellent three-way evaporation Aerator position at the top of the helmet boosts safety - The top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection and helps maintain the helmet’s integrity after impact.
CoolMax® material padding
The front of the helmet features a highly effective sweat-absorber that is easily removable and washable.
Self-adjusting lateral divider
This provides great rider comfort with minimal adjustment required. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chinstrap, the divider moves to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means a great fit for all head shapes and sizes, guaranteeing freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
The anti-allergy, washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps prevent skin irritation. It incorporates soft lateral spacers, shaped to enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant ‘sweaty strap’ feeling