Kask Mojito Road Helmet - Black Blue
3 Bln 633.400/Bln
6 Bln 316.700/Bln
12 Bln 158.400/Bln
- In-mold construction with reinforced frame for additional safety
- The 26 large air vents are arranged to optimize aerodynamics as well as air flow
- Unique Up-n-Down hinged adjustment system for the ultimate fit
- Ventilated, nonstick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Easy-clean leatherette chin strap
- Nylon thermo fixed straps with reflecting strips and quick release buckle
- Dual Layer padding
- Sanitized internal padding optimizes evaporation of sweat and can be washed separately
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet and on every strap for great visibility
- Weight: 220 grams
The Kask Mojito earned its stripes in the pro peloton as the helmet of choice for Team Sky betwen 2012 and 2014. As the mid-range offering in Kask's lineup, it's easy to see why it has become one of the most popular helmets out there today. The design hasn't changed much since the days of Team Sky. The 26 ventilation holes work well to channel air, keeping the head cool even on the warmest days, and were also designed with optimum aerodynamics in mind.
The low-profile and slick design of the helmet flatters a wide variety of head-shapes but it doesn't just look great; the Mojito has also earned a reputation for supreme comfort. Kask's Up & Down fitting system is used accross their range and allows you to customize the fit for your own unique head. The soft nylon straps and leatherette padded chin strap can also be adjusted. Further comfort is provided by plush dual-layer padding which is easily removed for hand-washing.
Up & Down Adjustment The Up-&-Down adjustment system gives the most precise and comfortable fitting of any helmet due to its unique double pivot design. This allows the back of the head to be cradled by the straps, which are then easily tightened to the correct tension by a central ratchet wheel. This fit system combined with a very breathable, non-slip, GEL internal liner ensures total comfort and performance.
Eco-Leather Chin Strap The soft, anti allergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid skin irritation. The Eco-leather strap provides a touch of luxury unseen on other helmets.
MIT The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees higher safety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
M in-molding The innovative “in-molding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures better shock absorption.
Ventilation Great ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, arranged to optimize aerodynamics.